Real Life (A Little Glimpse)






Real life has been filled with many things...

Friends, who have barbecues, house warming parties, and surprise me multiple times for my birthday.

Gardening, where I find myself in constant battle with rose bushes, and hoping that my baby veggies will grow big and strong.

Adventures with my hubby where we play with horses or climb up hills to the almost-tippy-top.

Running, yoga, and the gym (need I say more? All that thesis energy has to have somewhere to go!)

And work, which is never just one simple job for me but usually the layering of 2-3 different jobs. I prefer to think about the more fun things.

Soon, there will be studio time added into this mix. I don't know how, but it will be.

You can find more here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top